Have you guys read this hilarious post by Sarah Kallies about parenting and sunscreen? Well, please do. It will cause belly aching laughter and resonate so true. We are all just doing our best, right?
When perusing the sunscreen aisle on any given day at any given store, it is overwhelming to say the least. Do we want zinc or do we not want zinc? What is it about minerals again? What are those bad chemicals called? Well let me help you zero in on a product my whole family uses.
I’m not an expert but I am a huge fan of Kiss My Face sunscreen.
The Dry Oil Air Powered Spray goes on super light, it isn’t gross and sticky like so many other spray ‘screens plus it smells delicious. I used this spray Memorial Day weekend at Smith Mountain Lake and got a nice, even tan with no burning. A few facts about the product:
Facts for Kiss My Face Dry Oil Air Powered Spray® Sunscreen spf 15
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Provides light weight non-greasy broad spectrum protection
- Convenient air powered, eco-friendly spray sunscreen
- Nourishing ingredients like Vitamin E and Coconut Oil
- Free of parabens, phthalates, & artificial fragrances
- Light Coconut scent
- 80 minute water resistance
Practice Safe Sun:
- Apply sunscreen 15 minutes before heading outdoors
- Reapply sunscreen after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Also reapply every two hours
- Do not spray directly on face
If you’re looking for a safe baby specific ‘screen Kiss My Face makes one just for our little ones! I used the lotion on Aubrey’s arms, legs, face and actually all over his head; he never complained and his skin was completely protected. Some info about the baby sunscreen:
Kiss My Face Baby’s First Kiss Mineral Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% mineral active ingredients
- With moisturizing Aloe & Chamomile for your baby’s delicate skin
- Tear Free & Fragrance Free
- Made with non-nano minerals
- Broad Spectrum spf 50
- Water Resistant for 80 minutes
- Free of parabens, oxybenzone, phthalates, gluten, & artificial fragrances
We actually keep the baby sunscreen in Aubrey’s stroller and use it on his legs daily for walks or blanket sitting or swinging…anytime we are outside in this hot Virginia sun!
Automatically make a donation to Beagle Freedom Project (Animal Rescue Media & Education) when purchasing Kiss My Face sunscreen and other products through Amazon Smile. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price: Learn more at https://smile.amazon.com. Just do it! What a great cause and you’re getting a fantastic product to boot!
OR WIN A FREE BOTTLE FROM ME! Just share this post on Facebook or Twitter and tag Blondes Eat Clean!
Must be 18 years or older and US residents only please.
Happy Summer and good luck to everyone who enters the giveaway!
P.S. Kiss My Face provided me with a free product to honestly review.