Just FYI to all, I purchased my first cleanse of 2015 to start on Wednesday. I have a few clients that are trying it this spring so a lot of talk has been going on about juice cleanses. This is early for my first cleanse and I am a bit nervous about drinking cold juice for three days when it is cold but I feel as though I have done them enough to know what to expect by now. I feel juice confident and look forward to it, I think… I have a LOVE/LOVE relationship with juice cleanses and I will tell you why..
1) I have ailments that bother me- aches and pains that are normal for me this time of year.. when I cleanse I feel like those aches and pains get way better and sometimes go away. Cold pressed Juice is full of nutrients and lacks fiber so my body can focus on healing instead of breaking down fiber. <—-(obviously we love fibrous food on a normal occasion so we can stay full)
2) Our companies are killing it, my family is amazing, and we have so many great things going on NOW and in the future that I want to keep up with! That little cloud surrounding my brain that is hard to break through sometimes, aka. brain fog is creeping up on me. I forgot my address yesterday. I feel as though I am a unicorn and can accomplish anything after I cleanse.
3) My skin is BETTER but it needs some work. The harsh cold temps have made me an ashy mess. I see a difference after a full cleanse. Some true vitamin D and salty air/water could help too ;)
4) Energy on top of my mental focus is a plus. I have to work to keep my energy levels up with my business partners and children so a jump start will not hurt me.
5) With my clients (I love my girls) jumping on board with the cleanse this spring, I need to be reminded how hard it is! <– that’s when I should say it’s like a LOVE/LOVE/I HATE YOU I NEED FOOD relationship. I plan on keeping a journal and writing down some techniques on how to be successful because I do not want ANYONE feeling like a failure. Some people may need a little substance and that is ok.
Those are my personal reasons. Now people, although the benefits look wonderful, juice cleanses are not ALL unicorns and rainbows. For those of you who try it for the first time I have many, MANY suggestions. That will come to you in the future for I will be reminded quickly on Wednesday on those suggestions which I plan to share. Some ask why I do not just make the juice myself… Well, I have tried that before and It is definitely not for me. I love the idea but I almost went insane when we tried it and my girl Tiffany did most of the work. (haha) I value the benefits almost that much (yes, it is expensive) and understand that there is A LOT of fruit and veggies going into that bottle. Juice cleanses are not for everyone and you do no have to juice to have a cleansing experience. Everyone is different!
My juice cleanse is from The Pressed Juicery. Why do I pick them? The delivery is free but most importantly, these guys are on top of their game with their combinations. It is my favorite juice in the biz. I will keep ya’ll up to date. In the mean time, ask ANY questions below and let me suggest their beautiful book that will teach you everything you need to know about juice! –> Purchase Here <—-