Warm weather, fresh salsa. This is my favorite salsa to date.
Author: Blondes Eat Clean
- 2 mangoes - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 large tomatos, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Fresh garlic to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- Pinch of cumin to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients and waaalaaa. Store in a mason jar in fridge if not inhaled in first serving.
Let’s keep it tropical. Enjoy with organic tortilla chips, on top of salmon, fish tacos or chicken. Also chop an avocado in for even more goodness. I always quadruple thus recipe and it still only lasts a few days… or hours.
Mary.. inspired by my latest cali trip.