I know everyone’s morning schedule is insane. We all have multiple alarms set, dogs to take out, kids to bathe, mouths to feed, meetings to get to, oil to pull…etc.
What I am about to share with you is worth skipping the snooze button for. I am not saying it’s fast. I am not saying it’s easy. But it’s not, like, hard either. I make this coffee drink almost every morning. I actually put my coffee maker away in the afternoon and pull it back out every morning so I have to consciously ask myself, do I want coffee this morning? Is it worth pulling the machine out? Not that pulling the machine out is a huge deal but if I am on the fence, it usually makes me decide I don’t need it.
But on the majority of mornings that I do, in fact, need coffee, this is what I do.
- Brew a small pot or two cups of light roast organic coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or cashew milk (I use SILK)
- 2t Simply Bliss Sweet Cream creamer
- 2t Fleur de Sel coconut sugar
- Bring the almond milk to a near boil in a small sauce pan.
- Take a large mug or heat resistant glass and add the creamer, sugar, and almond milk. Fill to the top with hot, freshly brewed coffee. If you want bubbles, use a hand blender to make them (talk about high maintenance...I do NOT need bubbles).
That’s it. I know, I know. It’s a lot but it’s a treat that I look forward to! It is cleaner than most coffee shop lattes. The coconut sugar I use is seriously INSANE and this coffee is delicious too!