2-3 minutes of chopping and you are done!
Yes. You can eat this yummy dinner prepped in under 4 minutes! Do it while you pour yourself a cup of coffee. Walk away and come home to comfort food. It’s warm, delicious, healthy, and satisfying. Healthy food does NOT have to be complicated. And, if you and your family are on different schedules…no worries. You can all walk in the door at separate times and be happy knowing you are getting real food! Say Good Bye to the drive thru! Your meal for five will cost about $20.00 and that is with a high quality pasture raised chicken and organic veggies and broth!
- one pasture raised or organic whole chicken
- 1½-2 quarts organic chicken broth
- 1-2 pounds organic carrots
- 6 medium new potatoes
- one onion
- Pink or REAL salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- spices of choice
- Put your chicken in the crockpot. Slice your carrots and potatoes and onion. Add to crockpot.
- Add organic chicken broth, salt, pepper, and spices. Cook on high for 6 hours and enjoy.
So cozy up with your family, friends, or neighbors and enjoy! Make sure you take the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!