DISCLAIMER: This is one of the first viddies we filmed.
Rachel, Mary and I LOVE JUICE!!! We all own juicers now……but let me tell you this purchase was a long time in the making. Why? Juicing can be intimidating, stressful, expensive, messy, exhausting…… But if you follow these five simple steps you can do it! You may even become addicted.
1) Grab a friend. (don’t skip this step….I am serious.)
2) Buy these ingredients. Local and organic if possible. Kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon. My favorite juice recipe book is from Pressed Juicery.
- 2-3 Kale Leaves
- Large Handful of Spinach (I use three)
- 1 Head Romaine
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1 Large Peeled Cucumber
- 1 Small Bunch Flat Italian Parsley
- 1 Fuji Apple (add a second if you want it sweeter)
- ½ Peeled Lemon
- Put all ingredients in juicer
- Pour into your most beautiful glass
- Toast to your friend!
3) Borrow a juicer to see if juicing is for you before you pay the big bucks.
4) Watch this viddie and see how easy it is to just shove it in.
5) Drink and toast (I always put my juice in a beautiful wine glass) to yourself for being freakin amazing.
Mary and Tiffany!