Congratulations to the winner of the Blondeseatclean28 challenge, Kim Zuno from New Jersey! You earned it!
Be inspired by Kim and her insane accomplishments these past 28 days!
- Gave up all diet drinks. We are talking diet soda and crystal light packets loaded with artificial sweeteners that are TOTALLY addicting!
- Started off her day EVERY morning with the Game Changer Green Smoothie. That’s right…..spinach for breakfast people. Why? Because it made her feel energized, full, satisfied, AND tastes delicious.
- Kim even fell in love…….with who?, what?, where?…….with her new best friend……INFUSED WATER. She drank a minimum of 64 ounces a day. Bonus: She knows every bathroom in the tri-state area.
- Feel Fabulous – True Story. I looked in the mirror the other day and thought, “Damn you’re hot.” (giggle) <<<Quote from Kim>>>
- Kim ate clean!! No processed foods. Almost everything she ate looked like it does from Nature.
- Kim avoided sugar like the PLAGUE.
- She is begging us to continue the challenges and grocery lists.
We want to thank YOU Kim. You have been such an inspiration to the BEC team and our friends. We are incredibly proud of every moment you encountered while on this 28 day journey. We are always here to support you and look forward to working with you in the future. Your Health Warrior giveaway is on it’s way!!!!!!!
The BEC team would also like to congratulate Spring Burks for winning the second place prize! Spring has been on the clean eating journey for about two months and absolutely killed the #blondeseatclean28 challenge. We look forward to sharing an interview with this amazing chick who has seen incredible changes over the past two months. She is not only inspiring us at BEC, she has completely changed her family’s life and has gained quite a following (friends and beyond) herself :) … she is changing lives, ya’ll! Stay tuned for more on Spring!
Our third place prize goes out to Natalie Trost and her daughter, VB. We were BLOWN away by their dedication to this journey and cannot wait to see what you have in store for the future. VB is one of our youngest #BECs in training and we are totally inspired by her contagious energy. Keep up the work and spread the love!
Whether you are blonde, brunette, green, purple, or pink (I want pink hair, so bad!) …..we want you to jump aboard and be part of the BEC team. We are here to help you! Please feel free to ask questions and interact with each other. They(the big fat food companies) make it hard for us to be healthy and we are here to support you!
Blondes Eat Clean would also like to thank Health Warrior for the swag gifts! We are so on board with these guys and look forward to working with you again!!!
We look forward to more challenges in the future! Remember to tag #blondeseatclean when posting your journey to a life of energy and clean eating! We love to see what is going on out there!